Do you provide any of the following unpaid support to a relative, partner or friend who is ill, frail, disabled or has mental ill-health or substance misuse problems?

  • Emotional support

  • Medical care

  • Personal care

  • Physical care

  • Domestic Tasks

If you do, then you are a carer. If you would like information and support regarding your own well-being, assessments you are entitled to or how your support needs can be met, please contact the Worcestershire Carers Hub on 0300 012 4272 or contact us using the self-referral form.